Houma/Thibodaux area – Immediate Start (Over 10 positions available)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Staffing is hiring Journeyman Electricians.
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Maintaining current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Applicants can call 504-900-1119 or apply in person at 1515 S. Salcedo St. Suite 211 New Orleans, LA 70125
Applications accepted between 9am – 2pm Monday – Friday.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BRING TWO (2) FORMS OF ID AND A RESUME.